Monday 13 April 2015

Prop to diff, primaries, catch tank and lower steering column.

I have done a few little bits over the last few days

Prop to diff


It was a bit fiddly but after a the first one I got the knack of it and the rest were easy. I put loctite on them all and torqued to 60 Nm

Next up was the primaries, but before fitting them I could not resist taking a picture down each exhaust port.



I hope not to have to look down these again.

Primaries fitted next



Again quite straight forward to fit.

I wanted to fit the oil tank next but am missing a few bolts and p clips so it will have to wait. I did however, install the catch tank and it's bracket.


The only other thing I have now done is the lower steering column. (Sorry most of the photos are dark the lights in my garage are poor and most work is done in the evening.




No comments:

Post a Comment