Friday 20 March 2015

Things are rattling along at a blistering pace,

For a snail, however we know what happened in the race between the hare and the tortoise. Now having mixed enough metaphors it is time for an update.

I have agreed with my long suffering (pregnant) wife that the best time for me to build is when our two year one son is asleep. So last night, Thursday, I spent a couple of hours fitting the IVA protection around the wishbone cut outs. I had been advised to do this before the suspension is assembled and I can understand why!



Next up was a bit of masking tape for protection. I really hope it leaves the paint when I need to remove it.



Tonight I fitted, what felt like the first real bit, the steering rack.




It may be slow, but I am really enjoying it.




No comments:

Post a Comment